Can I trade with my trading account if I go abroad?

    Articles in this section

    This will depend. Your Proof of Address should always match your permanent residence, but you can trade while traveling temporarily abroad. 

    However, if you are moving permanently to another country, you will need upload your updated Proof of Address (POA) document that appropriately reflects your new address. Kindly contact [email protected] to properly notify our team. This is required in order to stay within the Baxia’s Client Agreement.

    Note: If you are moving to a country where Baxia does not accept clients from, it is not possible to trade.

    share it :

    Learning to Trade?

    View our collection of free education resources dedicated to help you become a more informed and confident trader.